Check out Butter baking blog…she’s an amazing and trained pastry chef who changed her career path recently. Her photography and baked goods are fabulous and beautiful! You must try one of her recipes.
I made her Nutella Cookies which came out fudgy, chewy, and delicious. The BEST part about these cookies is that they have 3 main ingredients-Nutella, flour, and egg! So quick, easy, and simple that you can make dozens of these cookies-starting now! Also, visit Butter at http://www.butterbaking.com!
Yields 12-16 cookies
1 cup of Nutella
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line cookie sheet with aluminum
2. In a mixing bow, mix Nutella and egg together. Add in flour until well-blended.
3. If dough is too gooey or sticky, chill in fridge for 30 minutes
4. Roll dough in balls and place on lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Let it cool when baked & Enjoy!